Sunday, April 3, 2011

It doesn't get better

Christian Louboutin
Coach
Ann Taylor
Toms
H&M
Louboutin
Chanel

... then feeling the cool summer breeze blowing up your floral print dress, while showing off your sexy tan legs, wearing a pair of wedges. This summer season that feeling will be easy to achieve. With a plethora of different styles and colors it should be easy as peach pie to find a wedge that fits your style.

I have always loved the natural, brown wedge and have a pair I bought for $15 that have lasted me more than 5 years (still haven't found a pair I like better - except for maybe those last Louboutin wedges). I am feeling, though, I might need something new - I love the green pair from H&M  - they are fun, flirty and give off a way cool 1970s vibe. I can picture myself wearing a cool summer dress, a classic trench and those green H&M heels. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside! The black and white Ann Taylor wedge would be a great way to spice up the traditional spring, floral look; or even add to it.

Whatever you chose, whether it be, my favorite, the traditional, natural wedge - or the green 70s look you are bound to look great this summer, because nothing makes you feel better than the heat on your skin, a tan on your body and a great, great heel. Just as long as it isn't the wedge from Chanel's summer 2011 line - and here I was thinking you could never go wrong with Chanel. Ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment