Thursday, October 7, 2010

Everyone loves Kiehl's...

Calendula toner complete with petals



Moisturizer
Yerba Mate cleanser
Avocado eye cream
Mango-Papaya face scub
Mixed Berry toner with real berry chunks!
... Or at least they should! Kiehl's is a line of skin care products, but they also have shampoos, conditioners and even stuff for your dog. They started in 1857 in New York and they use all natural ingredients - so no horrible chemicals. And this, I think, is the very best part: they don't test on animals and they never have. I decided to try Kiehl's for that reason. To eat an animal as nourishment is one thing, but why does an animal need to suffer so I can have pore-free skin and luscious eyelashes?

I have been using these products religiously for a few years now and I love, love, love it! I use the Calendula toner, which is made with real calendula flowers and you can see them in the bottle - which is really neat; the avocado eye cream; the Yerba Mate Tea cleanser; and your basic moisturizer with SPF.

My skin has never looked better. As far as I know you cannot find Kiehl's products in Norway, but glory be hallelujah, this must be why we have the internet. So, I say: "Clear, fabulous, glowing skin and a clear conscience?" Yes, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment