Saturday, October 2, 2010

Search for the perfect støvletter

In moving to Norway from San Diego I have come to find that I am seriously unprepared for the change of season. Being a dresses and skirts kind of person (besides from what I like to call my very comfortable but ugly "airplane pants") I don't own a decent pair of pants or jeans and I don't own a single pair of boots or as the Norwegians call them: støvletter. Pants are the least of my worries because as of  now I have decided to wear fabulous wool blend tights along with skirts and dresses and beautiful warm coats all winter - let us see how long I last... Still a pair of boots I must have; I am thinking along the line of the Dior Cavaliere Buckle Bootie. Unfortunately I do not have $1,250 to spend on a cavaliere bootie, so I must find a replacement! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment