Saturday, January 14, 2012

G is for bark...

Inspiration?

Usher


Rhiana

Kanye West

Liv Tyler

... no it isn't. G is for Givenchy. Designed by Riccardo Tisci this rottweiler t - shirt has doned the back of everyone from Kanye to Liv. Causing several high end retailers to re-order shipments of this edgy tee. Retailing at $265 this is no impulse buy for the regular consumer, yet it is sold out.

Debuting in the fall 2011 collection I have seen this t- shirt in many magazines and on many celebrities. Now, what makes this 100% cotton t-shirt so special? Who cares - it is cool, and I can think of 15 different ways to wear it. I know I want one. Am I jumping on the over-priced fashion label bandwagon? So sue me - I'll be searching e- bay for an old sweat - stained one I might be able to afford. Hell, I might even get lucky and Old Navy will make a knock off. A girl can dream can't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment